Email marketing is the single most important marketing tactic for any business. But growing your business through email takes time, which is hard to find as a business owner and operator. What’s more, creating good content that is well designed, and adheres to state and federal laws, leads many small businesses to put email on the backburner.
To be successful with email marketing, you need to:
- Have a system for collecting and managing customer email addresses.
- Write content customers find valuable and memorable.
- Design visually appealing messages that also help the customer understand the next step you want them to take.
- Do it again and again and again.
By not engaging your prospects and customers with email, you are leaving potential sales on the table and leaving the door open for other companies to swoop in on your customers.
I want to learn your business, your ideal customer, and your long-term goals and create a marketing strategy to help you reach them. Let’s chat and see how we can collaborate.
Many other marketing agencies and freelancers offer turnkey solutions, pitching how easy it will be to start sending beautiful emails. What they are not saying is that they are just copying and pasting from their other customer.
Working with me, we will develop a full email marketing system that is unique to your business, customers, and goals. No cookie-cutter programs or copycat content.
Contact me or set up a meeting to discuss:
- Define your business objectives and your ideal customer.
- Develop a full strategy that you own and can duplicate on any email send system.
- Help you deploy a customer email database with customer attributes.
- Write emails for each customer type you serve and where they are in the buying process.
- Design functional and intuitive emails with a clear call-to-action.
- Create an email automation system.
Discover the insights and tactics that are currently happening in digital marketing.
Book a chat
We can connect over the phone, video chat, or in-person.
Find me on social media and join the conversation.