Your weekly dose of digital marketing.
The industries most fascinating news, insights, and tactics (with oddly specific rants) from Dominic Corriveau.
- End of the Line | CorrTek Marketing Mixer #45Be sure to read my personal note at the bottom of this weeks post. This is the last Marketing Mixer. See why down below. As you know I’ve been experimenting with the layout and content in this… Read More »End of the Line | CorrTek Marketing Mixer #45
Become better every week
Digital marketing is a vast complex of platforms and ecosystems created by engineers that often make everything needlessly difficult. The ever-changing landscape of digital marketing makes it tough to keep up-to-date on the latest trends, tactics, and strategies. That’s where this newsletter comes in.
Each week I look through all the news and curate the most important information, along with expert insights as to why they are important for contractors, landscapers, construction, and other small businesses. This includes email, social media, content marketing, and SEO. Besides being a newsletter all about digital marketing, it also includes the importance of being a coach and a leader to your team and other marketing professionals, and how small businesses can use these digital tools to help them grow.
If you are looking for a source of high-quality information that breaks down the jargon into relatable and understandable action, plus the context for why it matters, you are in the right place.
I have been in the digital marketing industry for over 10 years and have helped multiple businesses achieve their online marketing goals. Subscribe today to peek inside the world of digital marketing and expand your knowledge to grow your business.
- End of the Line | CorrTek Marketing Mixer #45Be sure to read my personal note at the bottom of this weeks post. This is the last Marketing Mixer. See why down below. As you know I’ve been experimenting with the layout and content in this newsletter. This time instead of covering the news… Read More »End of the Line | CorrTek Marketing Mixer #45
- Authentically Pragmatic | CorrTek Marketing Mixer #44With school starting in this house, my tech stack has been pushed to the max and has put me in some uncomfortable situations. As you may know I’m an avid Linux desktop enthusiast. Every computer (except the one issued to me by my employer) is… Read More »Authentically Pragmatic | CorrTek Marketing Mixer #44
- Be Empathetic and Cut the Bullshit | CorrTek Marketing Mixer #43After taking a week off from the newsletter it feels weird to get back into a habit even though it was less than a 7 day break. Feels like that about a lot of things as we move through Q3 of 2020. What we started… Read More »Be Empathetic and Cut the Bullshit | CorrTek Marketing Mixer #43
- Our Way is Becoming the Old Way | CorrTek Marketing Mixer #42When I first set up my home office I was adamant I have a desk phone. However, I do not want to pay for a landline. Instead what I wanted was a single phone number that covers all my devices, plus the desk phone, so… Read More »Our Way is Becoming the Old Way | CorrTek Marketing Mixer #42
- Tough Decisions are Coming | CorrTek Marketing Mixer #41I will be honest, I struggled to write this week’s newsletter. Not because of the lack of information available or news topics to discuss. I mean, Instagram launched a new feature (Reels) and the President of the United States threatened to block TikTok. There are… Read More »Tough Decisions are Coming | CorrTek Marketing Mixer #41
- Will the Algorithms Recommend You? | CorrTek Marketing Mixer #40I get distracted easily. At any given point I’m attempting to do four hundred tasks at one time. Some are work, some are personal, some are a passing tweet that sounded cool and now I’m in a research rabbit hole that never ends. This is… Read More »Will the Algorithms Recommend You? | CorrTek Marketing Mixer #40